Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Getting Started

I've always been interested in being eco-friendly, but haven't always had enough information or time or money to really make the changes in my life that are neccesary. I may not have any more time or money now, but it seems like every day we hear more and more about the awful direction our society is taking by continuing on as we do. So, we are attempting to take simple steps to make our lives greener. I'm not talking huge things like buying only hemp clothing or digging a hole in the backyard to pee in. I'm talking gradual things like making the effort to recycle more things that we wouldn't neccesarily think to recylce, trying to fix or re-use items rather than running out to get a new one. Day by day we will work to incorporate small changes into our lifestyle that will lead us toward being green and away from being wasteful.

No comments: